Veritas University, Abuja available undergraduate courses/programmes approved by the National Universities Commission.
This page will be updated when a new programme is introduced.
Below are the wide range of courses offered in Veritas University, Abuja (the Catholic University of Nigeria).
See also: Veritas University School Fees Schedule and Veritas University Undergraduate Admission Form.
Veritas University Undergraduate Courses.
- B.A. Ed. Education English
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. Religious Studies
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B.Ed. Social Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Applied Microbiology
- Library and Information Science, BLIS
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Physics
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Botany
- B.Sc. Zoology
- Candidates who made Veritas University, Abuja their first or second choice in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) application form.
- All other candidates who did not choose Veritas University, Abuja as first or second choice but are interested in studying in the University.
- Candidates in 1) and 2) above must have obtained a minimum score of 180 in the UTME.
- Direct-entry candidates (must have obtained the Direct-Entry Form from JAMB).
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to Veritas University Abuja.
Method of Application
- Application fee is N2,500.
- Application forms can be downloaded from our website (www.veritas.edu.ng). The completed form and payment teller should be scanned and sent to email@example.com or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the University Accounts as indicated below.
Account Name: Veritas University, Abuja
GTBANK: 0024642120, FIRST BANK: 2032211597, ZENITH BANK: 1013201758
Screening exercise will hold across the country. Applicants will be notified of the screening schedule through the University’s website (www.veritas.edu.ng).
The following are to be presented for screening:
- UTME Result Slip
- WAEC/NECO/SSCE/GCE result (minimum of five credits in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics)
- JAMB Direct-Entry Acknowledgment Slip (for direct-entry candidates)
- Birth certificate
- Candidates wishing to transfer from another university to Veritas University, Abuja are required to request their present University to send their academic transcript to: The Registrar, Veritas University, Abuja. A copy of their result should be brought to the screening center.
For further enquiries, please visit www.veritas.edu.ng or call: 08064237983, 07069567759, 08035994719, 07015654984or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also visit: Office of the Registrar, Veritas University Abuja or any Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.